Owning an Instrument Just Got Easier!
Instrument Purchase Plan – (with return option)
- own your instrument in less time with no interest fees and no financing charges. (Renting from a music store usually takes 5+ years to own and instrument)
- Instruments will be delivered to school or to your home. The Deposit and 1st payment will be charged to your card within a week of enrollment.
- After 4 payments, you may choose to stop playing and wish to discontinue the program, simply return the instrument in like new condition. (You are responsible for repair costs if needed)
- There is a policy agreement on the enrollment form.
(Please note: If we ship to your home, shipping fee will be added)
Beginning and Intermediate students
(Advanced Instruments available upon request)
There is a $50 deposit required when ordering an instrument
Below are recommended rental sources.
The average ongoing monthly cost is $36 to 55 per month (a portion of the rental fees are applied to purchase)
Code for 10-month rental is 3719 (District is Fundamental Music)
Code for 3-month rental is 3713 (District is Fundamental Music)
(Scroll down for helpful instructions)
For help with online rentals, please contact Garden State Music directly:
Phone: (732) 255-9331
For help with online rentals, please contact The Violin Doctor directly:
Phone: (732) 223-3669
Email: [email protected]
K&S Music is our recommended instrument and supply dealer. By clicking on the icon below, you can order an instrument (and supplies) which will be then be delivered to your child’s school. Please follow the directions below. Contact K&S directly for more assistance if needed.
Instrument Rentals Available are: Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone and Drum Kit (Snare Drum) – Please note: Guitars and Pianos are available for purchase
K & S MUSIC, IS NOW OFFERING ONLINE RENTAL REGISTRATION PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR INSTRUMENT RENTAL:
- Go to the K & S Rental Plan Music page (click HERE )
- Under Step One, school code enter 3719 and click SUBMIT
- Under DISTRICT, select FUNDAMENTAL MUSIC (do not select your town)
- Select the instrument you wish to rent
- Under “Click Link”, click SELECT
- The Code for rentals is 3719
From there, you will be taken to the Appropriate online form for the instrument you wish to rent. We hope this form will help make your instrument rental experience simpler and smoother!