Playing an instrument is one of the best things a child or adult can do for many reasons. Not only does scientific research illustrate how vital learning an instrument can be for brain development, building confidence, and increasing happiness, there is also evidence of how playing an instrument can genuinely enhance one’s mind, body, and life.
Fundamental Music Instruction encourages you to find the instrument and sound you love and start learning to play! For example, the piano is one of the most popular instruments children and adults want to learn to play. Many of our parents even express disappointment for not continuing to learn the piano when they were younger. We get that! Piano playing is such a joyful, expressive experience!
We make it easy to learn the piano through our online piano lessons from high professional music instructors. If you are searching for “piano lesson near me”, look no further because Fundamental Music Instruction helps you learn to play piano in the comfort of your own home. No matter what your age or skill level, our instructors can help you achieve your musical goals.
Learning to Play Piano can Bring Health and Happiness to any Child or Adult
What motivated you to search for “piano lesson near me?” Was your child actively asking to learn how to play the piano? Did you play previously and want to brush up on your piano skills? Or maybe it’s a new instrument you or your child are very interested in learning more about? Whatever your reason, , we know playing a musical instrument will enrich your life.
Below are some reasons why the piano is a fantastic instrument to begin learning –
- It is excellent for your physical health. Regular piano playing offers physical and psychological advantages.. It sharpens fine motor skills, improves dexterity, and strengthens hand-eye coordination. Playing the piano can even reduce heart and respiratory rates and lower blood pressure! Now, how awesome is that, learning how to play the piano can significantly benefit overall health.
- It can improve test scores and school performance. Students learning to play the piano have a better general and spatial cognitive development, even showing students scoring much higher on standardized tests. Students can even retain more information when learning to play an instrument at a young age.
- Increasing neuroplasticity. Neuroplasticity is the brain’s ability to change form and function because of a physical activity, like playing piano. Music can stimulate the brain in ways that no other activity can. When learning how to play the piano or any other instrument, new neural connections are forming. Practicing music at a young age can even make substantial structural changes to the brain that stay with you for your entire life.
- Split concentration, or divided attention, is greatly strengthened. After searching “piano lesson near me” and beginning lessons – you learn how to play music with both hands, read music, listen to the notes, and work the pedals all at the same time. All these different exercises are done together, leading to becoming gifted in split concentration and multitasking skills.
- Stress Relief – children and adults can experience increased stress levels due to school, work, family, friends, or other aspects of their life. Studies show how important playing the piano can be to improve mental health. People tend to feel less anxiety or sadness playing just a few minutes a day. More positive self-esteem can even be established, creating positivity in other areas of life as well.
Learning piano is one of the easier instruments to learn to play and is a great starter instrument for any child or adult. Learn more about piano lessons with Fundamental Music Instruction HERE. If you are interested in other instruments, Fundamental Music Instruction offers online and in-person courses for various instruments, learn more HERE.
If You are Searching for a “Piano Lesson Near Me” Try Our Free Music Lesson Online
There is nothing like the sense of pride children and adults feel when they accomplish something they are working very hard on. When someone can play music, it makes them happy. And everyone around can feel this happiness when hearing them play too! What an excellent reason to begin learning the piano online. If you are searching for “piano lesson near me,” we offer a complimentary music lesson to get you started on your online music journey. Find out more about our complimentary music lesson HERE.
Fundamental Music Instruction online music lessons have countless rewards and benefits. We encourage you to choose a beautiful instrument that speaks to you and begin to learn how to play it. We offer music classes for a wide selection of instruments, learn more about each instrument you can learn how to play with Fundamental Music Instruction HERE. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 908-244-4943, or sign up for a free online music lesson HERE! We can’t wait to fill your world with music because, without music, our minds would be quiet.